My Picture Website:

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sea Urchins


These are my two most favorite girls in the whole wide world!!! Channing is 8 and Courtney is 12. Therefore, I was like 8 when Courtney was born, right? Ya, that math works out.
Ha! I wish! I was 15 when Courtney was born and man was that a fun day! There's something about your sister having a baby that makes life very surreal. I had babysat a lot in my teen years and loved little kids, but when Courtney was born it was totally different. She was a part of me, she was family...and it was awesome! Court is in 6th grade now and so incredibly smart! She cracks me up all the time and has a great sense of humor. She loves, loves shoes!! She may never wear any of them, but man does she love them!
Channing is my buddy and has been since she was about 3. She was adopted at 3 and I have no recollection of her before that. Ha ha! Just kidding! She despised females when she was really little and absolutley LOVED my dad (her grandpa) . Sometimes she would warm up to me and in would walk dad and out of my arms she would go! She still loves her grandpa, but Aunt Nick is pretty cool too! Channing is in 3rd grade and has the reasoning of a 35 year old. She cracks me up with anything that comes out of her mouth! She also just shot her first deer recently while hunting with her dad!
I love both of them so very much and feel so lucky to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment