My Picture Website:

Friday, August 6, 2010

Camera's WILL still work even if they're not on automatic!

I took this picture about a month ago. The deal with this picture is that I DID NOT use the automatic setting on my camera!!! Gasp! I know, I about fell over when I looked on my preview screen and it wasn't totally distored and a bunch of random stupid colors.

I bought my new camera back in January, after stalking Best Buy and Nikon's websites. I knew after the first night of reading the information, that it was going to be a really really long road. I think it has something to do with my mentality of "things should just work". I don't have a ton of patience with electronics--even though 99.2% of my job is dealing with them. Crazy, right? Well it just so turns out that when you take the time to mess with it, sometimes it does "just work out".

I printed this picture out on a 8x10, and framed it in an old barn wood frame. It now has a new home in my living room and looks great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment