My Picture Website:

Monday, August 9, 2010

Things I Love

I love these two houligans. Love, Love, Love. The hottie in the middle is my big sister, she's amazing. She has two little girls that bring love to my heart in so many ways. Her husband (my brother-in-law) is a really cool guy too. She's the organized, very level headed, fun, sweet, always up for a good time sister. She went to Mizzou, but we don't hold that against her...not too often anyway.

The stone cold fox on the far right is my baby sister. She's a Bearcat; just like me! She's the lighthearted, always sees the good in situations, infectious laugh, random, hilarious sister. She was in Decatur, Illinois for this whole summer interning with ADM (Archer Daniels Midland). She just got back to Missouri this past Friday; we sure are glad to have her back.

The thing about these sisters is that we are all each others best friend. There are very few days the 3 of us go without talking to each other. We're the kind of sisters that can stay up till all hours of the night and never ever run out of stuff to talk about. They are incredible!

Family is truly a blessing, and I'm a very very lucky girl. :-)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I so super love you too! You're an amazing big sister :-)

    ReplyDelete